Not Reviewed by Geardopedia. 360° Not Available.
- Ultra-light weight.
- Full PALS grid on front and rear plate bag for attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches and gear.
- Ready for integration of industry standard chest rigs (QASM buckels needed).
- Rear plate bag can be independently raised to properly fit user (see video).
- Spacer mesh for moisture wicking, improved airflow, and heat dissipation.
- Removable/adjustable MOLLE compatible side straps (see video).
- Dual front Tourniquet holders.
- Dual front pen or chemlight pockets.
- ITW Nexus IR Signature Reduction buckles (excluding black).
- 1000D CORDURA® (MultiCam; Arid, Tropic, Black 500D).
- 24.9 ounces.
- Fits Medium or Large (e,x)SAPI armor plates.
- Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a).
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Intent of the Essentails Carrier 2 (EC2)
Just as its predessesor the EC2 was designed to accept up to level IV body armor, offer a full PALS grid, and with three individuals in mind: Law Enforcement for either low-viz use or active shooter response where level III or IV armor is needed. Military Special Operations where weight savings here can allow for other equipment. The Civilian who understands he or she is ultimately responsible for their own safety and wants every advantage possible.
Rear Plate Bag Height Adjustment
The Mission Spec EC2 has the ability to raise the rear plate bag in order to properly fit more individual users. This is accomplished by changing where the (included) four side straps anchor to the front and rear plate bag (see video). Your EC2 should arrive with the side straps attached to the top two available positions on the front plate bag and the bottom two available positions on the rear plate bag. This causes the rear plate bag to ride about 1.5-2″ higher than most other plate carriers. If you would like to configure your EC2 to have both plates ride at the same height you will need to manipulate the connection points of the four side straps. All four of the side squeeze (female) buckles are of the split-bar design (see picture or video). That is to say they can be removed and reattached to different anchor points on the plate bags. The ladderloc attachment on the rear plate bag are also of the split-bar design and can also be moved.
- Armor is not included with this product.
- Designed to fit a Medium (9.5″ x 12.5″) or Large (10.125″x13.25) Shooters Cut (e,x)SAPI plate.
- Will fit the DKX M3 10×12″ Shooters Cut plates.
- none linked
- none linked