Not Reviewed by Geardopedia. 360° Not Available.
- Ultra-light weight.
- Rear plate bag height independent adjustment.
- Extra Large (e,x)SAPI support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1000D CORDURA®
- ~27 ounces
- Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a)
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured
- Full PALS grid on front and rear plate bag for attachment of MOLLE compatible pouches and gear.
- Rear plate bag can be independently raised to properly fit user (see video).
- Spacer mesh for moisture wicking and improved airflow.
- Camouflaged EOC includes pattern matching PALS webbing.
- Removable/adjustable side straps (see video).
- ITW Nexus IR Signature Reduction buckles (excluding black).
Intent of the Essentials Only Carrier (EOC)
To build a light weight low profile plate carrier capable of accepting level IV body armor with a full PALS grid. The EOC was built with three individuals in mind: Law Enforcement for either undercover (concealed) use or to keep in the cruiser for active shooter type situations where level IV armor is needed. Military Special Operations where weight savings here can allow for other essentials (water and bullets). The Civilian who understands he or she is ultimately responsible for their own safety and wants every advantage they can get.
The EOC is intended for law abiding use only. By purchasing the EOC you agree to use this product only in a lawfull manner and that you have the proper training and know how to utilize it safely.
Rear Plate Bag Height Adjustment
The Mission Spec EOC has the ability to raise the rear plate bag in order to properly fit more individual users. This is accomplished by changing where the included four side straps anchor to the front and rear plate bag. Your EOC should arrive with the side straps attached to the top two available positions on the front plate bag and the bottom two available positions on the rear plate bag. This causes the rear plate bag to ride about 1.5-2″ higher than most other plate carriers. If you would like to configure your EOC to have both plates ride at the same height you will need to manipulate the connection points of the four side straps. All four of the side squeeze buckles are of the split-bar design (see picture or video). That is to say they can be removed and reattached to different anchor points on the plate bag. The ladderloc attachment on the rear plate bag are also of the split-bar design.
- none linked
- none linked