Not Reviewed by Geardopedia. 360° Not Available.
The MagRack5 is light-weight magazine carrying solution. 3 STANAG type magazines (5.56mm) can be carried in the 3 center pouches. Laser-cut ‘PALS’ areas are located on both the right and left sides for the attachment of additional MOLLE compatible pouches (additional rifle ammo, pistol ammo, IFAK, Radio, etc).
The MagRack5 can be used as a stand-alone ammunition carrier when used with the Mission Spec RackStraps™ (RackStraps-Standard or RakcStraps-Enhanced: more info to right) or integrated into a plate carrier such as the Mission Spec EC2™ or AC2™. A hook Velcro field (with cover) on the rear of the MagRack5 allows it to ‘stick’ to compatible plate carriers.
- Includes pouches for 3 STANAG 5.56mm type magazines.
- Laser-cut side wings for attaching additional MOLLE compatible pouches.
- Dual tourniquet holders.
- Dual underside 550 cord loops for chem-light storage.
- Elastic mag retention.
- Compatible with HSP MP2 Magazine Inserts.
- Rear hook Velcro field (with cover) for plate carrier integration.
- Top horizontal polymer buckles can be attached straight out or at 45-degrees depending on stand-alone or carrier integrated use.
- 1000D CORDURA®. (MultiCam; Arid, Tropic, Black 500D).
- A-A-55301 Spec webbing.
- Industry standard ITW buckles used.
- Berry Compliant (see: Berry Amendment USC, Title 10, Section 2533a).
- 100% U.S.A Designed, Tested and Manufactured.
- none linked
- none linked